Please read the following information very carefully before using
http://www.onlinemediconsulting.com/. This agreement sets forth the
legally binding Terms of Service for your use of the site at
1. "Agreement" or "Terms of Service" shall mean the agreement deemed to be entered upon between the User of the Site and the owners and/or managers of the Site.
2. “Service” or “Services” shall mean any content provided on the Site.
3. “Site” shall mean http://www.onlinemediconsulting.com/ and shall also deem to include the owners of the Site and/or managers of the Site.
4. “User” shall mean any user of the Site who assesses or uses the Site in any manner.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, the User agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by the User, but may be assigned by the Site without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Acceptance of Terms of Service and Amendments
1. Each time the User uses or causes access to this web site, the User agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service, and as amended from time to time with or without notice to the User.
2. In addition, if the User is using a particular service on or through this web site, the User will be subject to these Terms of Service.
1. The Site and Services provided to the User on and through the Site on an "AS IS" basis. The User agrees that the owners of this Site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to the User, modify or discontinue this Site and its services or delete the data the User provides, whether temporarily or permanently.
2. The Site shall have no responsibility or liability for the timelines, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
User’s Responsibilities and Registration Obligations:
1. In order to use the Site, the User must register or make an appointment on our Site and by doing so, the User agrees to provide truthful information when requested.
2. When registering, the User explicitly agrees to our Terms of Service as may be modified by the Site from time to time.
Usage of the Site:
1. The Site acts solely as an agent and/or an intermediary and is not the actual service provider (medical or otherwise).
2. The Site is in no way liable for any medical equipment or any other goods which may be procured for rent or otherwise by way of the Site.
3. Goods and services of third parties (including but not limited to the professionally qualified doctors, hospitals, clinics, medical equipment providers) are made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by such third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The Site shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of the User’s dealings or interaction with such third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The User understands and agrees that his use of the Site and any Services or content provided is made available and provided to him at his own risk. It is provided to the User "as is" and the Site expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. The Site makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. The User understands and agrees that the Site, itself does not provide professional medical advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information which the User may get from a third party by way of this Site is solely at the risk of the User and without any liability of the Site whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability:
The User expressly understands and agrees that the Site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from or arising out of (i) the use of or the inability to use the Service, (ii) unauthorised access to or alteration of the User’s data transmissions, (iii) statements, services or conduct of any third party, including but not limited to the professionally qualified doctors, hospitals, clinics, medical equipment providers, who are selling their goods/services by way of this Site, or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
Reservation of Rights
The Site reserves all of its rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the Site may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. The Site is not providing the User with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to the User and the User will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.